Dreaming of Australia?

Yes2Study provides free advice, student counseling and friendly service to students from across the globe.
We have offices in Australia and Europe. Know about us and about this beautiful country and the opportunities. 

Why Australia?

Australia is a naturally beautiful country, with a dynamic economy, and plenty of opportunity to work, study and enjoy this country.

student life australia

Awesome benefit in Australia

The Australian Economy is very strong, with a range of successful service and resources industries.

Working in Australia

Due to rapidly expanding economy, there are skills shortages in a variety of industries including I.T, Engineering, Hospitality, Trades and Hairdressing. With record low unemployment, the opportunities to live and work in Australia are plentiful.

Study and Work

If you choose to study for an extended period in Australia, such as a three year Bachelor Degree or one year Master Degree, you have the possibility of obtaining permanent residency in Australia.

Holiday & Work

Thinking of a working holiday? If you are 18 – 30 years old you can apply for a working holiday visa that allows you to travel, study and work in Australia for 12 months.

What We Offer


We provide free advice on a range of study options, including short and long English Courses, University pathways and courses for skills and trades.


We have close relationships with a number of bars, restaurants and businesses in Sydney and throughout Australia. On your arrival to Australia, our team will provide you with finding work, preparing your CV and interview training.


At Yes2Study, we aim to make the Visa process seamless. We help with a range of Visas including Working Holiday, Student Visa and Skilled Migration Visas.


Students can contact us by phone, email, skype, facebook or through our website. We offer a range of study options from leading educational institutions including:

Yes2Study’s services include

Academic course selection

• Visa processing

• Help finding jobs

• Accommodation placement

• General other support

English Courses

• General English


• Business English

• Academic English

Other Courses

• Business

• Design

• Information technology

• Hair and Beauty

• Marketing

• Tourism

• Hospitality.


At Yes2Study, we understand how difficult it is to select accommodation from overseas, particular when looking for long term accommodation.
That’s why we’re here to help. We have a range of accommodation options, including Home Stay, Student Houses, and private residences, to suit all budgets and preferred locations. Our team members personally inspect these accommodation premises for you, to ensure you’re getting the best value-for-money and accommodation for your budget.

Home Stay

Home Stay is a great way to practice your English as well as get in touch with Australian culture. Our team has met with all of our host families individually, to ensure that they are a suitable fit. In addition, taking the Home Stay option is great for budgeting as two meals are included through the week, and three on weekends.

We find that most students like to settle in to Australia by staying in Home Stay, and then move on to a shared or student house, when they become more familiar with the surrounds and develop friendships at school. Yes2Study is here all the way and will help you find a suitable shared residence.

Student Houses

Student houses are also called boarding houses or shared houses in Australia and consist of large buildings with between 12 and 50 rooms.

Most schools have student houses which they recommend students attend, and we have a number of student houses which we can recommend to you. On most occasions, a booking as well as deposit amount is paid in advance, and you pay a weekly rental which includes expenses such as electricity and water.

If you are coming to Australia to socialise, meet new people and explore the night-life, a student residence can be a great option.

Private Residences

Private residences are mostly an option taken by students who are spending an extended amount of time in Australia. They usually involve taking a lease on a unit or house, often when you meet a group of two or three good friends and take the lease out together.

The key advantages of staying in a private residence, is that you control the kitchen, rooms and living area, and aren’t restricted to some of the rules that are involved in student houses.

Our team of experts are ready to help you arrange the best accommodation to suit your needs, length of time in Australia, and duration.

Health Insurance

When you apply for a student visa, you are obliged to have health insurance. Yes2Study works closely with all of the leading OSHC providers and are able to ensure you get the right OSHC insurance advice.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is health insurance that is valid from the date of your arrival to Australia. You are free to pick up your health insurance cover card from our offices, or alternatively at the school you select to study at. The period of cover is: At least one year and the length of your visa

Description of cover

Overseas student health cover includes cover for visits to the doctor, some hospital treatment, ambulance cover and limited pharmaceuticals (medicines). OSHC insurers can provide a range of different OSHC products. These may range from a basic product which covers only the compulsory minimum services to comprehensive products which cover, in addition to the compulsory minimum services, extra services as specified under the particular policy. You can find more information, including a list of the providers and average costs, on the
Department of Health and Aging website.

How it works

The benefits are paid by the health insurance company according to the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS). Each service has the MBS fee that has been set by the Australian Government to calculate the benefits payable. Where the fee charged is higher than the calculated fee, your insurance company will only refund the fee set by the Government.

Claims process

If you are sick and need to see a doctor, you must pay the doctor at the time of your visit, usually by cash or credit card. You will receive a receipt from the doctor using that receipt will be able to claim your money back.

What is extras cover insurance ?

Standard OSHC does not cover health services such as dental, optical appliances and physiotherapy or alternative therapies. You are able to purchase extras cover insurance if you wish to be covered for such items.

Latest News

Yes2Study is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Lord Byron Language School in Thessaloniki.
The team at Yes2Study will work closely with the team at Lord Byron to provide students
from Greece who are looking to study in Australia with a seamless and enjoyable Australian experience.

Our Partner Schools

Our partnerships include ELS international pathways, OXFORD college, SELC, Sydney College of English.